Terms of Service
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Childlike Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Childlike") provides the services of Childlike (https://www.childlikekid.com.hk/) in accordance with these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "this Service"). By completing the user registration process of Childlike on the website, or by starting to use this Service, the user acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to accept all the content of these Terms of Service, and fully accept the existing and future derived service items and content of this Service.
Childlike reserves the right to modify or change the content of the Terms of Service at any time. The modified content of the Terms of Service will be announced on the internet without individual notice to users. Users are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at all times. If the user continues to use this Service after any modification or change, it is deemed that the user has read, understood, and agreed to accept such modification or change. If the user does not agree with the revision or update of the Terms of Service, or does not accept any other agreement in these Terms of Service, the user should immediately stop using this Service. Our website provides online purchasing of group tours/shopping ("Service" or "Product") through the internet.
2. User Registration Obligations
In order to use this Service, the user agrees to the following:
- Provide the correct and latest data of the user according to the instructions of the registration form of this Service, and not register as a user on behalf of a third party. Each user can only register and log in with one account, and cannot register and log in repeatedly.
- Maintain and update the user's personal data in real-time to ensure accuracy and obtain the most comprehensive service.
- If the user provides any incorrect or untrue data, fails to provide data according to the instructions, lacks necessary data, or has duplicate account registration, Childlike has the right to suspend or terminate the user's account without prior notice, and to refuse the user to use all or part of this Service.
- Childlike has absolute discretion to reject any new user application and terminate any registered user without providing any reasons.
4. User Account, Password, and Security
Once the user has successfully registered, please keep the password confidential. It is the user's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of the account and password. Regardless of whether it is entered by the user personally, any action taken using the account and password will be deemed to be used by the user when the user's account and password are consistent with the login data entered according to the prescribed method. The user shall bear full responsibility for all actions taken using the account and password. The user agrees to the following:
- If the user's password or account is stolen or any other security problems occur, the user should immediately notify Childlike.
- After each connection, the user's account usage will be terminated.
- If the account and password are stolen, improperly used, or other situations where Childlike cannot recognize whether they are personally used, Childlike will not be responsible for any damages caused unless it is proved to be attributable to Childlike.
- If Childlike becomes aware that the user's account and password have been used by others, the use of the account will be immediately suspended (including the processing of transactions generated by the account).
5. Changes to Service Content and Sending of Electronic Newsletters and EDM
- The user agrees that Childlike has the right to increase, modify, or terminate related service items or content according to business needs and actual situations, without individual notice to users.
- The user agrees that Childlike may increase, modify, or terminate related activities according to the actual execution situation, and choose the most suitable way to inform the user.
- After the user joins, it is deemed that the user has agreed that the company may periodically send electronic newsletters or product information (EDM) to the email address registered by the user. If the user is certain that they do not want to receive the user electronic newsletter or product information (EDM) from the company, please inform the company of the cancellation of the subscription via the following email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Transaction terms
The user agrees to the following:
- When using this service for transactions, the user should follow the "Childlike" policy for confirming the quantity and price of goods provided.
- When ordering products using this service, we reserve the right to reject orders or cancel shipments until the transaction is confirmed by "Childlike". After the user sends an order notification to " Childlike ", the system will automatically send an acceptance notification, but this notification is not a confirmation of the order. " Childlike " will inform the user separately via email whether the transaction has been completed. If there is an error in the product or its transaction conditions (including but not limited to specifications, content descriptions, and images) in the order, " Childlike " can still refuse the order within two working days after the order is placed.
- If the user wants to exchange goods, cancel orders, or engage in any behavior that " Childlike " deems inappropriate or may cause business difficulties or damages after using this service to order products, " Childlike " has the right to refuse the transaction.
- You need to provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete registration information when using the service or placing an order. If there are any changes to the information you provided, you need to notify us immediately to ensure that we can contact you effectively. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provided is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your order or cancel your registered user account. In this case, you agree not to bring any lawsuits or claims against us and to waive any claims for compensation.
- When using this service for transactions, you have the right to exercise your rights according to the Consumer Protection Law. When there is doubt about the terms of service due to the user's transaction behavior, the interpretation that is favorable to the consumer shall prevail.
- " Childlike " Visa/ MasterCard 、Apple Pay、AlipayHK、AlipayCN、WeChat Pay、 PayMe、Union Pay payments, and all orders will be settled in Hong Kong dollars.
- We use third-party payment services for online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that, subject to its terms and conditions, your credit card information will be collected, processed, and retained by the payment service provider. You agree and accept that you will be solely responsible for any losses incurred or generated by you during credit card transactions, and we will not be liable for any losses in whole or in part under any circumstances.
- We will not collect or retain your credit card information. If you choose to store your credit card information for quick checkout, you agree and accept that the relevant information will be encrypted and retained by the third-party payment service provider.
- If we cancel an order for any reason and you have already made payment, we will refund you by bank transfer.
- " Childlike " reserves the right to change the payment method for online shopping at any time without prior notice. The products and prices displayed on this website are for reference only, and the actual changes or modifications during the transaction shall prevail.
8. Cancellation Policy
- Orders cannot be cancelled, refunded, or changed.
- Each child entering must be accompanied by an adult (such as a parent or guardian) who is 18 years of age or older. If there is no adult accompanying them, the child will be denied entry.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, all entrants must wear socks, and dangerous items, ropes, long necklaces, scarves, sharp objects, food, and drinks are not allowed inside. Eating and drinking and bringing pets into the venue are also prohibited. If you need to drink water, please go to the reception desk; if you need to eat, please go outside the store.
- Children aged 1 or above are charged the full price.
- Entrants can arrive at the venue 15 minutes in advance. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the order will be cancelled.
- All entrants should keep the venue clean and hygienic and use all facilities in the venue carefully. Malicious damage will result in a cleaning fee of HKD 200 and compensation according to the value of the item.
- All entrants should take care of their personal belongings and avoid bringing any valuables into the venue. If any property is lost or damaged, stolen, we will not be responsible for any related liability.
- Parents or guardians must be fully responsible for their children's safety in the venue. We will not be responsible for any liability arising from unsafe behavior or improper use of equipment.
- Once a reservation is confirmed, if the absence or incorrect reservation time is due to personal reasons, the reservation cannot be changed, cancelled, or refunded, unless there is a closure due to weather, store arrangements, or government emergency measures.
10. Service Interruption or Discontinuation
This service may experience interruptions or malfunctions from time to time, which may cause inconvenience, data loss, errors, tampering, or other economic losses to user. User should take protective measures when using this service. " Childlike " is not liable for any damages you may suffer from using (or being unable to use) this service.
11. Refusal or Termination of User Use
The user agrees that " Childlike " may terminate the user's password, account (or any part thereof), or use of this service (or any part thereof), or remove and delete any "user content" within this service for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use or violation of the explicit provisions and spirit of this service agreement, in order to maintain transaction security. In addition, the user agrees that if the use of this service (or any part thereof) is terminated, " Childlike " shall not be responsible to the user or any third party.
12. Modification of Service Agreement
" Childlike " has the right to modify or change the contents of this service agreement at any time. The modified service agreement will be announced on the website, and " Childlike " will not notify users individually. It is recommended that users pay attention to such modifications or changes at all times. When the user continues to use this service after any modification or change, it is deemed that the user has read, understood, and agreed to accept such modification or change. If the user does not agree to the above service agreement revisions or updates, or does not accept any other provisions of this service agreement, the user should immediately stop using this service.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event of any conflict between the Chinese and English versions of this service agreement, the Chinese version shall prevail.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
" Childlike " owns the intellectual property rights to this website and all its content, including trademarks, logos, product names, and company names. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of any content on this website without prior written approval is strictly prohibited.
The company shall not be liable for any indirect or direct damages, losses, expenses, or expenditures incurred by user as a result of user’s indirect or direct reliance on or use of this website or related information.